Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Post!





Hello awesome wizard101 community!
Today I woke up early, had some cereal and began some pvp on my latest wizard, Ian Sun.
I have always liked Ice wizards because they got some really cool gear, Universal resistance, lots of damage over time spells and stuff like that. I dont know why i decided to make Ice the last class of wizard i ever made but I have made one now and i got to say... in the words of Rebecca Black " Fun Fun Fun Fun" .
I first started pvp on this wizard at lvl 38 because it gave me all my requirements ( balefrost, blizzard, decent health and resist, my first aoe spell blizzard, and a nice helpful minion). I pvp with this wizard until i started getting into fights i couldnt handle like lvl 60's that would critical centaur me while i have no block lol. this began around rank of captain. I then proceeded to lvl up to 60 and farm for my new gear that is awesome straight from the legendary tower in crab alley called " water works". I recieved my hat: frostbit hood, my robe: frostbit cape, and my shoes: Frostbit boots. These are all the lvl 60 items for an Ice wizard and I must say they certainly have aided me since their arrival. here is a nice picture of the stats in case your interested. for some reason the pictures are up top. I am still getting used to blogging :D but maybe that will help some Ice wiz out if they want to know whats out there :).

1 comment:

  1. YOOOO WELCOME BRO! Over a year since I met you, and finally you got your own online journal! woot woot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete