Thursday, May 26, 2011

Balance talk.












Hey wizaaas!
I decided to do a little late night blogging and kinda show off Ronan ( my pvp main ) while at the same time giving helpful tips to any Balance wiz out there who would like to keep up with Wiz101 pvp.
First off i would like to give some recognition to my dog aurthor wethersfield.
without his introduction to the Balance school I would have overlooked, and underestimated Balance wizards for their powerful versatility. I mean, this class doesnt even have a classroom or tower so the first impression isnt exactly 1st rate, right? one we go!
Now i will introduce you to Duke Cleo! This is my pig, I took care of it, fed it all my best snacks and it has never failed to serve me on the battle field. take a look at the pic to see the talents i prefer to have while ina 4v4 dual. This pig gives great resistance to damage, it casts spritely to remove dispels, accuracy debuffs, and life dispels! when its not doing that its healing me.
This pig also has the epic talent pain giver. pain giver increases damage to all classes. while this is a very useful and preferred talent by many, I wouldnt mind trading it off for sharp shot. sharp shot gives universal accuracy. I do not enjoy fallonitis during my pvp matches :)
(fallonitis=fizz) lets take alook at some other top notch balance equipment.
Hood of Judgement
Cape of Judgement
Boots of judgement: This is the core of what your wizards equipment should be if you want to pvp in w101. of course there are several variations of gear but this is the gear i have chosen to use in order to find success in the battlefield. next up, we will look at my prefrences on Rings and athames and amulets for 4v4.
Stellar signet
Garnet bear claw Hammer of Stone Sky: These are my Ring, athame and weapon of choice. these 3 items provide me with the best pool of enhancments your wizard can recieve outside of the main gear i've already shown you. the items i have provide a combination of healing, pips, damage, health, and a touch of block. There are many other variations here that can be used and combined to provide the best stats for your wizard.
Life mastery amulet. This next item is optional. It really depends on how you trained your wizards 2nd school if you wanted to use this amulet. If you havent trained satyr i wouldnt recommend using this item. there are many other amulets you can use with great benefits but this is the one i like because i use Unicorns, rebirths, life dispels, brilliant lights and various other life spells that cost more than 1 pip. this amulet can also be dropped in the Waterworks dungeon located in Crab Alley W.C.
Resolute 4v4 Deck.
Ok guys this is my personal 4v4 deck that I will use in pvp since Wintertusk and Celestia have rocked the worlds of pvp. I believe there are very few wizards out there who have perfected their decks since CL and WT have come out. I know myself and i can speak on behalf of the team i pvp with "TPC" we have had some difficulty revising decks and getting the cards we need to lay down some combos in the time we need it done. anyways, This is my deck for 4v4. It allows me complete versatility. I am able to do Aoe damage, Aoe damage and debuff, Buff team mates, debuff enemies, boost my teams heals and spritelys, protect my teammates, on and on. I have decided to keep my tricks in my sideboard for my own use. :) I completely encourage others to play and overcome challenges in pvp. but hey, gotta have some secrets eh?
I would like to say thanks to my pvp team "Perfect catch".
These guys ( Kevin Battleblood, Cassandra Dragonheart, and Fallon) are some exceptional friends and partners in the game. I couldnt have come as far as i have without this crew. I am very proud to call them freinds.
Remember, becoming a good balance wizard takes versatility. Not only do you have to master the concepts of spells, pips conservation, flow of battle, gaining momentum, and teamwork, you must learn to communicate with your team. Good communication skills are the asset to a Balance wizard. You can farm all this gear i've shown you and look pretty sharp in game stats wise, but have poor communication skills and not be able to play the best cards at the right time based off what your team has in hand, or what your opponent is planning.
I hope this information is useful for anyone wanting to make a Balance wizard. I love the Balance class and I think you would too. Thanks for reading guys
~Ronan Dawn~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ronan! I will definitely be using these tips on my Balance wizard!

    ReplyDelete